We need to have a vote I hate to think everyone rejected me!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

Hi:  I am not ignoring anyone, just have not been on too often lately due to being real sick with some type of Upper Respiratory/sinus infection with fever etc. etc.

I still have not figured everything out on this new look, and could not see how to befriend anyone either.

I am just going to keep doing things the way I did before, and jump on here to see where I can help out or keep in touch with everyone.  So I hope I did not offend anyone for not replying to a friend invite.  I am friends with everybody as far as I am concerned.

Susan

#22 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

gggrrrrrr  I just found this post.  Last picture was of the new puppy, standing over the puppy water fountain, she is the only one out of 7 who actually learned how to use the thing.  I just noticed the picture is now a pirate ship, not sure how that happened!  Get your computer thingy(ies) straightened out, I need more posts like the priest, a pee hole, football jersey, black lagoon, and holding on ASAP!

#23 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

Ok, now you can try to figure out the picture again.  I did not see your response until a few minutes ago, guess I had better start looking at the green arrow thingy.  ggggrrrrr I hate changes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users